Tuesday, May 1, 2012

5.1 - Rondout on a Gray Day

5.1.12 Rondout on a Gray Day • 8x8 • limited edition of 31 • © Margaret Helthaler
Can the beautiful be sad?
It was raining this morning and I had errands to run – so no walk today. Instead I drove to an overlook on the southern side of the reservoir where I don’t usually walk. I braved the increasingly heavy rain for a few minutes to capture this melancholy shot of the mist-shrouded landscape. This image was captured with my iPhone 4 using the Hipstamatic app. The Hipstamatic lens and film combinations offer a great starting point for further digital darkroom “developing” in Photoshop…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please select a comment profile from the pull down menu below when submitting your comments. Your post will be published once it is approved.