Wednesday, December 26, 2012

12.26 - Christmas Tree Farm

12.26.12 Xmas Tree Farm • © Margaret Helthaler

12.26.12 Xmas Tree Farm • © Margaret Helthaler
I took a brief hiatus from my morning meanderings during the rush of the Christmas holiday, but I am now ready to get back in the game. In spite of this morning's frigid temps (a mere 23 degrees) my friend and I decided to take a route we'd been meaning to visit for a few months: Yeagerville Road - specifically the stretch of road that runs through a Christmas tree farm offering an expansive view of the rolling Southern Catskills and Shawangunk Ridge. The panorama was worth the steep incline. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please select a comment profile from the pull down menu below when submitting your comments. Your post will be published once it is approved.