Tuesday, April 9, 2013

4.9 - Reflections

4.9.13 Reflections  • © Margaret Helthaler
I stood on the large rock and gazed at the reflections in the placid waters of the Rondout. Inhaling a deep breath of the balmy April breeze and thrusting out my arms to encompass the expansive view before us, I said to my friend, "Does it get any better than this?" Just then a bald eagle caught our eye. We watched his silent passage overhead, the sun glinting on his white head and tail feathers. My friend responded, "There's your answer... Yes it does get better!" My birthday is off to an excellent start...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please select a comment profile from the pull down menu below when submitting your comments. Your post will be published once it is approved.