Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8.15 - Beautiful Catskill Barns


8.15.12 Hasbrouck Barn • © Margaret Helthaler

8.15.12 Neversink Barn • © Margaret Helthaler
I haven't been out for a morning meander for several days, and while I had to postpone my walk again this morning, I decided to hop in my car and quickly capture some shots of local barns along roads I often travel by automobile but seldom walk. The picturesque setting, angles and textures of the two barns shared above frequently catch my eye as I drive along the back roads of the town of Neversink and neighboring communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please select a comment profile from the pull down menu below when submitting your comments. Your post will be published once it is approved.