Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8.8 - Where Are The Sheep?

8.8.12 Weathered Barn • © Margaret Helthaler
After convincing my friend to meet me at my house for our morning walk, I had a momentary lapse of memory (this seems to be happening more often as of late...) and hopped in the car and proceeded to drive to our regular meeting spot at the appointed hour. Once I arrived, I remembered we were meeting at my house and quickly turned around. As I drove past this farm on my way home I saw the sheep were near the road by the stone wall fence. Thinking this would make a great shot, but not wanting to keep my friend waiting, I decided we would extend our walk so I could return and capture the image. But alas, our four mile walk was for naught, the sheep had wandered back to the barn by the time we arrived. So I was left to focus on the lovely textures of one of the barns instead…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please select a comment profile from the pull down menu below when submitting your comments. Your post will be published once it is approved.