Monday, October 1, 2012

10.1 - Fallen Leaves

10.1.12 Fallen Leaves • © Margaret Helthaler
There is no denying fall's arrival as the leaves begin to pile up in our yard. My schedule has made it difficult for me to get out for my morning walks over the last several days and this morning I was just plain feeling lazy. But I knew the fresh air would do me good, so I spent a few minutes sweeping the leaves from our back deck before starting my work day. It is an effort in futility, but at least it generated some deep breathing of the cool moist air - a good tonic for a clear head and a fresh outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please select a comment profile from the pull down menu below when submitting your comments. Your post will be published once it is approved.