Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10.23 - Scenes From a Gloomy October Morning

10.23.12 Horse • © Margaret Helthaler

10.23.12 Leaves • © Margaret Helthaler
It's funny how things work out. Yesterday was a gorgeous day, but I had to run errands and wasn't able to get out for a walk. This morning was gloomy and the rain began well before we returned to our cars. I was feeling uninspired by the overcast light and chilled from the damp. I only managed to get one shot of the horse before she decided she was camera shy and I almost missed the splash of color these leaves presented on the side of the road. All in all, the morning didn't feel successful in the picture taking department, but when I reviewed this images I decided I love them! You just never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please select a comment profile from the pull down menu below when submitting your comments. Your post will be published once it is approved.